Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Birthday Cards for Shane


Shane has cancer, his wish is to have a million cards. I would love to know how many cards this little boy is getting. Everyone I know is sending a card. We will send three one from myself and one from each of the two boys. If you would like to see more about Shane you can visit youtube. The card I am sending is one that I used for Mother's Day but it's really cute...
Paper -So Saffron, Old Olive, Chocolate, Whisper White, Petals and Paisley
Ink- Chocolate, Old Olive
Ribbon Caramel Gingham, Chocolate
Scroll punch, horizontal slot
Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Desiree, I love your little border on the bottom. Beautiful card for a sweet little boy!

Angela said...

THis is a great card, I need to get that punch you used. I also sent Shane a card.