Tuesday, May 15, 2007


I love the scroll punch. I think it makes the cutest border. I have to say I am going to be sad to say good bye to French Script, I think it may be one of the most useful backgrounds. I won't be getting rid of it quite yet as I just can't seem to part with it. I may also have to hang on to the Both Way Blossoms. There are so many beautiful cards that you can make with it.

Paper-More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White

Ink- Choc chip, old olive, really rust

mustard gros grain, scroll punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's pretty obvious I have the same addiction to the scroll punch. And to french script, for that matter. Maybe it's genetic! Or maybe we just both have great taste.

I love this card. You've accomplished the impossible and broken my hiatus and managed to motivate me. I've emailed you two more cards I made.